LOW PRICED SIGMA for Nikon 18-50 2.8 ex macro

so, if you would like this lens - great...if you want cut your nose off to spite your face, so to speak....it's okay- I understand ;)

Sent you a private message several days ago about this lens. Did you get it? I'd be interested but need more information.
I did not get the message...and still dont see it. How can I help with information?

Sent it on Thursday; just checked to be sure (sometimes I think real hard about doing something, but never actually DO it).

Anyway:
Since the photo is a bit too blurry to be able to tell--what, exactly, is the lens? What does it say after "Sigma," including all the letters/numbers, etc...like DG, OS, HSM, IF, etc.
How old is the lens? How long have you personally owned it? Any problems with either its functioning or appearance?
Why are you selling it?
Does your price include shipping, and if not, about where are you located?

Price includes shipping.....It is a SIGMA DC 18-50mm 1:2.8 EX MACRO HSM I am selling because I don't really do work that entails that type of range of focus. It's about 3 years old and used about maybe 20 times. Good condition...nothing wrong with it. Just didn't have much use for it for the work I do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back