Lowepro sling shot bag

ajmall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photodrew.co.uk
I came across them for the first time yesterday and had a look at one in a shop earlier. For the price, certainly for what you can get them for on the internet they seem a great bag. Fair amount of camera gear space and other pockets etc.

Finally they've designed a rucksack that can be easily accessed. Has anyone got one of these bags?

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Sling_Bags/Designed_for_Digital/SlingShot_200_AW.aspx

Slingshot200_Side_open_N.jpg

I have been looking for the "right" bag for a long time and think this may be the one. Thanks for the tip :)

Talk about timing...... I ordered the aw100 for $59 from B&H photo a couple days ago. They also have the aw200 for $79. I would say buy from B&H before you buy on ebay for the same price.

uberben said:
Talk about timing...... I ordered the aw100 for $59 from B&H photo a couple days ago. They also have the aw200 for $79. I would say buy from B&H before you buy on ebay for the same price.

Thank you!!! I was looking at B&H last week and didn't see this bag...that's why I turned to ebay :confused:

Boy...this will be my 3rd B&H order in 2 weeks :mrgreen:

Adorama also has the bags for sale!
I've been looking there. :D

Tell us how it is when you get it woodsac!

I just posted this on a current bag thread, but since this is where it started, thought you guys might wanna know. I went with the smaller bag (B&H $59 I think) and I like it. I'm 5'9" - 170lbs and this bag is great for everyday use with my 350D. Here's what I wrote:

I just received my first backpack type bag, a Lowepro AW 100. So far, so good. But it's small. I opted for the 100 over the 200 because of the overall size of the bag. I take my camera everywhere I go, so I didn't want to lug a full size backpack around.

I've got a Canon 350D with 17-85mm attached, 70-300mm, and 50mm snuggly inside the bag. Plus there's still room for the battery charger, battery, cards, cables and other goodies. If for some weird reason I needed another zoom, I could take out the 50mm and put my 28-135mm in there, but it would be super tight!!!

If you have a large camera or cary multiple lenses, I would recommend the 200. What I like about the bag is the convenience factor. I don't have to take the bag off to get to my camera. I just spin it around to my chest, pull a zipper, and pop out the camera :thumbup: It's designed so that you can take out the camera without anything falling out while it's open.

Most reactions

Back