Lowery Park zoo (Pic Heavy)

No matter how they look, it's great to see baby tigers! That's great.

Thanks for taking me down memory lane...I moved from Tampa in June and currently deployed to Iraq. I loved doing photo safari's on the weekends at the Lowery Zoo, Aquarium and Ybor!

Cheers,
Majdi

I see you moved to VA, that's where I'm from. Where in VA are you? I lived in Northern VA most of my life. I do enjoy Lowery & BG.

Ross

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments and I will be working on my post processing. I'm just learning how to use PS so hopefully the photos will get better in time.

Im not sure if they look soft, however is this camera movement / shake ? the first 4 or 5 seem slightly 'off' not quite sure what it is, The rest some are however great, well done.

Thanks, and it may well be me shaking? I know the IS works but I also know I don't have the steadiest hands either. I also think I get in such a hurry that I just start shooting and not paying attention to my settings and or people bumping into me, shooting thru fence....Ect. I just need to slow down do some more reading and a lot more practice and learn more about Photo Shop.

I'll figure it out someday :D

Thanks,
Ross

Number 6 is definitly my favorite. Its a mother-child tiger moment...love it!
Although the pictures seem to be slightly out of focus, that could be just the site you are using to upload them though. I use photobucket and it seems to do that to my pics.

~Nikki~

I see you moved to VA, that's where I'm from. Where in VA are you? I lived in Northern VA most of my life. I do enjoy Lowery & BG.

Ross

Fredericksgburg, VA. I lived in N. VA while growing up (Fairfax City, Mclean, Falls Church), then my parents settled down in Fredericksburg where I finished HS, then later finished college at ODU in Norfolk. I've been in the Marine Corps since '94, so I've been mostly everywhere, but always come back to VA.

Cheers,
Majdi

Number 6 is definitly my favorite. Its a mother-child tiger moment...love it!
Although the pictures seem to be slightly out of focus, that could be just the site you are using to upload them though. I use photobucket and it seems to do that to my pics.

~Nikki~

Thanks and yes it's from photobucket. Is there another site that I could use?

Fredericksgburg, VA. I lived in N. VA while growing up (Fairfax City, Mclean, Falls Church), then my parents settled down in Fredericksburg where I finished HS, then later finished college at ODU in Norfolk. I've been in the Marine Corps since '94, so I've been mostly everywhere, but always come back to VA.

Cheers,
Majdi

One of my best friends still lives in Fredericksburg, I've done a lot of fishing down there on the Potomac and at Lake Anna. I grew up in Fairfax City and have lived in Springfield, Ashburn, Bristow. I moved to Tampa in 06, couldn't take the cold or traffic anymore. I'm going to try and get up there some time this year to do a little fishing with my buddy.

Ross

Most reactions

New Topics

Back