Lucas

Your photos of Lucas show how much you love him! They are all very emotional, and he is a "cutie pie", yes!
Children that age are still so nicely uninhibited when it comes to their photo taken! You get all these cute expressions, while with bigger children (see my daughter in the "Portrait without Flash"-thread) either are willing to pose (unsmilingly in my girl's case!), or not. But they are so self-conscious already...

LaPhoto, I dread the day that they don't want their photos taken...I guess I'll have to sneak up on them :mrgreen:

I had to share this thread with my Mom after your comments, here was her reply...

AlisonS' Mom said:
Hi,

You are such a great photographer that I don’t even notice when you are taking pics. I agree with the comments from your friends…they are terrific pics of Lucas…and me. 30’s huh?? That’s a confidence booster!!

L,

m

AlisonS said:
I had to share this thread with my Mom after your comments, here was her reply...

Hello Alison's Mom! OK forum lets chant, "we want more pics of Alison's Mom...we want more pics of.......................................................................................

JonMikal said:
Hello Alison's Mom! OK forum lets chant, "we want more pics of Alison's Mom...we want more pics of.......................................................................................
"we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom..."we want more pics of Alison's Mom...:smileys:

:lmao: Her name is Gail :D I've told her she needs to join here, she's got some beautiful photos of her garden and some amazing monarch butterfly photos that show their life cycle. *hint, hint, Mom!*

Most reactions

Back