woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Luckily, this building has been neglected for some time :D

The green wood against the red rust and plywood was enough for me to turn around and snap a couple!

52281586-L.jpg

And this gorgeous sky did not have any doing in your photo at all?
I doubt that!!! ;)
The morning looks promising.
We might get a stretch of blue in the sky today once again for a change.
Might go out in order to find some neglected barns, too ;). They are always such great motifs!

holy cow! i love the colors :D just beautiful... love the simple composition as well :D thanks for sharing

Thanks everyone!

Color adjustments were made via saturation. Boosted 'master' saturation by +15 then one color at a time, desaturated all colors to -XX except green until I was happy. The yellow levels were way too strong. They were desaturated to -50.

;)

Should look really familiar to you! We were up around the Tehachapi loop yesterday and I passed by this on my way to the 58. It's an awesome old building.

They were doing some type of track repair yesterday while we were there, so all the trains were being held up :confused: So we just went driving around looking for something else to shoot. I'm not familiar with the area?

Thanks again :D

Photogal...it's right across the street from the high school. I think it was a high school?

I forgot to mention, LaFoto, you're right about the clouds. They were only in one area so we were driving looking for shots on one side of the road only :p

aWeSome... Love this shot woodsac. The sky is killer.

Most reactions

Back