Lucky shot?

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one is from the first wedding I shot 3 or 4 years ago - it was a budget wedding for the son of a good friend so I agreed to do it as my wedding present.
This shot wasn't planned, it was as the couple was driven up to the church in a vintage car (she's Finnish so the couple arriving together is their tradition) I found it when I was going through my shots and loved the symbolism. The reflected woman between the couple is the groom's mother and the reflected woman behind is the bride's mother; we were all waiting for them in front of the church.

David&Henna_0282.jpg

This one is from the first wedding I shot 3 or 4 years ago - it was a budget wedding for the son of a good friend so I agreed to do it as my wedding present.
This shot wasn't planned, it was as the couple was driven up to the church in a vintage car (she's Finnish so the couple arriving together is their tradition) I found it when I was going through my shots and loved the symbolism. The reflected woman between the couple is the groom's mother and the reflected woman behind is the bride's mother; we were all waiting for them in front of the church.

David&Henna_0282.jpg
Love it, wonderful and timely accident. That should be cherished forever. I would make a B & W with a little bumped up clarity as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of converting to black & White as often as it's done but I think in this case the color is not a significant componant so agree that conversión would be good.

Awesome catch. Talk about timing.......

It's not luck, it's never luck, it's SKILL!

;)

GD, if it weren't for luck, none of us would be in this game! :lol:

That's a very nice accidental timed shot! Love it.

Really cool timing! I love it. :)

Thanks guys, I liked the idea of B&W so I gave it a go (bumping the clarity as suggested by jc) and re-cropped to show a bit more of the vehicle and to bring the bride's eyes to the upper right rule of thirds point. I'm also including a full shot of the vehicle for those who like that kind of thing ... I don't have a clue what make and model it is!

DavidandHennaBW.jpg

Wedding-car.jpg

That is awesome. It works both ways. Cool car.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back