Luna, a dog in profile.........I want my 500 back! lol.

Very well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot, and cute pup. Where did the 500 go

Can't. Nikon doesn't make a 400mm in the $1200 price bracket for Jr. The 500 is still a little large for him to shoot all day with yet.
Plus the amount of cash lost wouldn't make up for the near negligible gains.
If it wasn't a loss I'd love to try the D500 with a 500mm F4 through.

Just get Jr a 150-600 G2, easy...:1219:

Can't. Nikon doesn't make a 400mm in the $1200 price bracket for Jr. The 500 is still a little large for him to shoot all day with yet.
Plus the amount of cash lost wouldn't make up for the near negligible gains.
If it wasn't a loss I'd love to try the D500 with a 500mm F4 through.

Your such a good parent I'd be like here a 18-55 for you and never touch my 500 haha.. I should never have kids I'd be terrible father haha

Best thing about that G2, you can get it in an F mount :barbershop_quartet_member:

Excellent photo. I really like the detail in the fur. It looks very painterly. I wish that I could get my dogs to stand still long enough for me to take a decent photo.

Excellent photo. I really like the detail in the fur. It looks very painterly. I wish that I could get my dogs to stand still long enough for me to take a decent photo.
My dad the one who took the photo most likely used a treat to keep our dog sitting still

Thank you.

Luna seems to have taken to the camera. As Jr. has eluded to I think it's the treats she really likes. In order to get her to look up and to the left I had placed the house phone on a shelf and dialled it with my mobile. When she looked I shot.

The light catch in Luna's eye is nice!

Winner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back