Luna dog portraits first time doing dog portraits with this light setup!

Those are great grasshopper!

i forgot to mention this is my first time using photoshop

i forgot to mention this is my first time using photoshop
you did well. Unless you had said so I don't think anybody would have known this was your first time using Photoshop.
Thank you my dad taught me these pics were editing on my own for the most part will continue to learn photoshop

Nicely done. I don't know if Luna hates being under the camera as much as my dog but if she does, then you managed to pull off some very well-timed shots.

Great set. Really like the expression on the 2nd!!

Nicely done. I don't know if Luna hates being under the camera as much as my dog but if she does, then you managed to pull off some very well-timed shots.
Thank you she does not seem to mind it
Great set. Really like the expression on the 2nd!!
Thank you

I like #2 as well!

Nicely done Logan; one thought: In the first image, don't forget to consider your DoF; Luna's paw and foreleg seem a bit soft. I can't pull any EXIF data, so I'm not sure what your aperture was, but you can almost always bump up another stop if necessary.

Nicely done Logan; one thought: In the first image, don't forget to consider your DoF; Luna's paw and foreleg seem a bit soft. I can't pull any EXIF data, so I'm not sure what your aperture was, but you can almost always bump up another stop if necessary.
Thank you

Most reactions

Back