Lunar Eclipse in Germany around 0:20

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
similar to LaFoto's work at http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73854

not perfect, but at least the sky cleared up

7087.jpg

7115.jpg

7087.jpg

Wow. You're using a much better lens than me. I guess F6 at 300mm is pushing it for moon shots - or did you use bounce-flash:)

Mike

Gaaaah! What a wonderful shot! You got the orange glow very nicely. And the stars. Wow. You must be really thrilled with that shot. Talk about the sky 'clearing up'!!

one hour later:
7130.jpg

Wow. You're using a much better lens than me. I guess F6 at 300mm is pushing it for moon shots - or did you use bounce-flash:)

Mike

that is f/4 at 300mm with an L-prime

oh, and I was (am) quite drunk :p

thanks to these shots I just missed a beautiful morning for photography ;)

love the pano crop
wished I'd stayed out in the cold now, still I got a good full moon shot so that can't be bad

love the pano crop
wished I'd stayed out in the cold now, still I got a good full moon shot so that can't be bad

Did it right from the balcony of my flat, so I could always get back in ... had a bottle of red with me.. but forgot to put on my shoes as I realised this morning :p

bloody northerners, nick anything :lol: ;-)

Oh my! I think it not quite fair that you can take photos like these with a bottle of wine under your belt, when I can't even come close stone sober! :p

that is f/4 at 300mm with an L-prime

oh, and I was (am) quite drunk :p
I realised when I woke up that I was using ISO100. If I'd remembered to up the speed to 800 I think I would have got better shots. Oh well, I'll have to wait for the next eclipse.

Mike

Wow, I really like this one. The stars in the sky adds a nice touch, very clear also!

I have only a 150 mm lense, and I don't even have a tripod yet, so I couldn't take a picture of the eclipse. August, I suppose!

Most reactions

Back