lunar eclipse

pkirchner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was trying to teach myself about layers and came up with this effort a while back. Pete

Attachments

• $lunar eclipse resized.jpg
    $lunar eclipse resized.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 119
Very nice I like it:thumbup:

Very inspiring and original work!
Well done ;)

Absolutely awesome!!!! I'm jealous.

Just one small critique though. The two moons on the right side are higher than the two on the left. You may have done that on purpose to get the lettering in. I'm sure there are other like me who are so paranoid about our own crooked horizons that i'm alway look at levels and symmetry, so it jumped out at me. Not a big deal though.

I like it. I have never done any lunar phototgraphy, but have really been wanting to try it out.

Michael

Not too shabby. Nice capture of detail in the pictures and also I like the difference in color between some of them. Nice shots and they look good layered into 1 picture. Good job
tj

Very inspiring and original work!
Well done ;)

Thanks!
:thumbup:

Absolutely awesome!!!! I'm jealous.

Just one small critique though. The two moons on the right side are higher than the two on the left. You may have done that on purpose to get the lettering in. I'm sure there are other like me who are so paranoid about our own crooked horizons that i'm alway look at levels and symmetry, so it jumped out at me. Not a big deal though.

Thanks. Yeah, I needed a bit of space for the title block. I guess I could have added in more space at the bottom.

I like it. I have never done any lunar phototgraphy, but have really been wanting to try it out.

Spot meter on the moon and you should be good.
Michael

Not too shabby. Nice capture of detail in the pictures and also I like the difference in color between some of them. Nice shots and they look good layered into 1 picture. Good job
tj

Thanks, during a lunar eclipse the moon turns a burnt orange color at the total phase. Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back