Lunar Landing...C&C

sorry bad link :grumpy:
now it's correct

i appreciate your sincerity. i like it and i posted it. the photo was post worked to look like that. if you can explain me what's your "terrible" for, maybe i can learn something ;)

Dude, could you start embedding the image at 800 pixels rather these thumbnails. Unnecessary PITA and unlikely that I will ever view. I don't think I'm........ [video=youtube;hxIuIxqo2So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxIuIxqo2So"]Lone Ranger [/video]on this. If you're serious for comments.

This picture is fake, and clearly taken in a sound stage somewhere in Hollywood. You can fool the masses, but you can't fool me. Good day sir...

Of course its fake. The Ninjas were there first.

you got it! ;)

(click for larger image)

07 20 1969, 10.56 pm:
N. Armstrong: "Houston, we have a problem...we have arrived too late..."

C&C are really welcome!
Did you make the image you posted? If not:

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated."

Check out the forum Rules and Regs on the home page under the FAQ tab.

obviously i made it, why are you asking me?

(click for larger image)

07 20 1969, 10.56 pm:
N. Armstrong: "Houston, we have a problem...we have arrived too late..."

C&C are really welcome!

I guess that it's supposed to be humor but I don't get it.

It's a lego set up. -_-
Does anyone have a sense of humor? If all your going to say is I don't get it and it's not funny...don't post. Pointless post to get up your count.

Plato said:
I was able to find the photo with the bad link. Like I said, the humor escapes me. Further, it's a terrible photo.

Maybe I think you're a terrible person too. I think it helps just a TINSY bit to say WHY the JOKE was TERRIBLE, just like you'd wanna know why someone thinks you're terrible. :gun:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back