Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
19981824095_59879b78ce_c.jpg

Last edited:
My advice would be to never tell a bunch of photographers on a website that a picture is a snapshot, taken with a point and shoot.

Agree. Plus........it doesn't matter what you took it with.

So........you're dating your model, eh?

Hmmm......

It's too bad the camera wasn;'t turned vertically when you snapped this shot...you missed some of the good stuff, in favor of that photo-wallpaper.

"My advice would be to never tell a bunch of photographers on a website that a picture is a snapshot, taken with a point and shoot."

Gosh actually snapshots are often my favorite photos to look at since they show me a split second slice of someone else's reality but ok mum's the word on the camera...

"My advice would be to never tell a bunch of photographers on a website that a picture is a snapshot, taken with a point and shoot."

Gosh actually snapshots are often my favorite photos to look at since they show me a split second slice of someone else's reality but ok mum's the word on the camera...
fine with me whatever you shoot with, and i like snapshots.

a...

right, just say you're experimenting with some film filters on candid street shots

Most reactions

Back