Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Observations from yesterday at around noon somewhere in the area around here:

166707338.jpg

166707342.jpg

166707352.jpg

166707359.jpg

5. There's food for all, even the smallest ...!
166707329.jpg

6. (yesterday's best)
166707364.jpg

All on this one plant :D.

Lost of insects on that plant! LOL! I really like how clear #4 is :) Good job!

Great series Corinna. Really really like 3 and 4. Yeah.. 4 is my fave. Nicely done.

Yes, 4 is quite nice, I did not give it the signed frame because that one is a 60% crop, though upon closer thinking about it, it was sharp enough to really do well with this crop and might merit a signed frame, too.

It might not show in the condensed version, but the last is very sharp - and all uncropped - on the wings.

I came rolling (on rollerblades) by that same thistle again yesterday morning (AFTER my little accident, mind, I had not given up on my planned tour ;)) and it was morning (about 8:15 or so) and the thistle was all empty. No one around. So I begin to believe this "restaurant's" opening hours are not before 11:30 a.m. - it only serves lunches, I guess ;) ;) ;).

loooooooooool ... cool in german ... for me its very easier to understand ... i dont must think so much, when I`m reading this ...

*und wieder so ein komlizierter englischer satz, den wohl eh keiner versteht*

Heehee :lol:, I'm glad we could be of help, Monika, and for once communicate in a language that is easier for you to understand than English (but then I must say I admire you for speaking such good German when I gather your mothertongue is Polish, so you are clearly bilingual, too!)

And Sabine was expressing her disgust with the hover fly in Photo 4, for she does not like them - and therefore could not even begin to like that photo technically or so. She only sees that hover fly in it and that's it.

And she says that the butterfly in Photo 2 is a rare and endangered species but she no longer remembers its name. Something with "blood so-and-so"... I don't remember, either, I'm afraid... :oops:

WOW fantastic photos there :) i am not sure i agree on 6 as the best as i like 4 and 3 too, but those are the three for me, the crispness does it over the composition. It is amazing that there can be such a flourishing ecosystem on one little flower, you can sit and watch for hours and not see the same thing twice. keep em comming.

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back