Lurker converted

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by constablerc, Oct 23, 2009.

1. constablerc

constablerc TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello.

I've been reading posts on the site for quite a while, but finally decided it's time to join in. What a great resource this site and it's members are!

I got my first SLR in high school, a Canon AE-1 Program, shot for the yearbook and I've been in love with photography ever since. Gone through many cameras at different times. Spent a few years after going digital with only point-and-shoots. And about a year ago getting back to SLR in digital format with a Canon XSi.

I live in Minnesota and travel quite a bit. Minnesota really is a rich environment for photography. We cover everything from urban/industrial to rural, forest to sea-shore (with Lake Superior), and just about everything in between. We hit the Caribbean once a year and really enjoy the Southwest US, both great photo destinations.

I typically stay away from portrait work. Just a personal taste in subject matter.

Anyway.... just saying "Hi."

2. bigtwinky

bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to the posting side of the forum, glad to have ya!

3. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hello, and welcome!

4. Christie Photo

Christie Photo No longer a newbie, moving up!

Oh, we knew. We were just waiting to see how long it would take before you stepped up.

Welcome!

-Pete