LVCRTRS from PA - Glad I found TPF

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm old film school. A1 and AE1. Love my bridge Kodak. Tack sharp with 10x optical but s-l-o-w to focus and write to the card. So I finally made the move to the digital SLR market - Nikon D90 kit plus a VR70-300. All sounds impressive doesn't it. I am struggling to get those tack sharp photos I am used to. I know the write ups said the D90 has soft images but you could sharpen them up in the settings. What it doesn't say is the changes don't affect all the auto modes (auto, portrait, landscape, macro etc). Only affects the Programmed modes (P, A, S, M). So I am hoping to find some D90 users who have any hints or suggestions to offer as this was quite an investment for a non-pro. Also, I'm tyring to see how to upload photos but it looks like the Posting Rules at the bottom of the screen always says I can't Post Attachments. Hopefully someone on the Welcome Wagon can give me some insight. Looking forward to exploring the TPF site and finding help that just isn't in the manual. Best Wishes from PA.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back