Lypo?

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys, was gettin shown round an RAF base today, and this guy is a friend of mine, was wondering if you can make the photo any better, get rid of his extra chin for example!! would really appreciate if u could also add briefly how you did it, im learning slowly!!

Thanks a lot

compressed.jpg

Absolutley brilliant!!! thanks so much! so did you basically take his jumper up higher and lighten the shadow on his chin?!

Muchos gracias! :D

What do you think of my try??
compressed1%20copy.jpg

very good thanks!! you've reshaped his chin, cant have been easy!!

Yes, I did 2 main things. One was to raise the black fabric. Which gave the impression his neck was not as far down on his chest. I then darkened what was left of the neck to make it appear further back under the chin. Another thing I also did and just remembered is to give a soft medium dark line to the chin for more definition.

But what about the tropical trip? Did he enjoy being in the sun, and getting a tan?

lol, good effort with that! he had a good time, but said the girls werent turned on by his fat hairyness! ach well, cant win 'em all!

Voila! Instant chick magnet!:heart::lol:

lypo.gif

yeah but thats how you get them to sit on your lap...

compressed2.jpg

Tightend up his chin, brought up the color, removed bags from eyes, romoved defining cheek wrinkles, narrowed his leg and reformed his ear.. Hope u like.

I took martrex's edit (since I am not
a plastic surgeon like the rest of you ;) )
and played a bit with the strong colour cast.

compressed1.jpg

Most reactions

Back