M first HDR

Good Geno. Glad you learned something new. I assume there's a lot off interesting info about this on the net, although I got my info from a magazine. Interesting "art" form indeed :)

I like it very much :)

Which prog did you use to do this? Photoshop or Photomatix?

whoah.. are sure that this is your first HDR? what software did you use?

I used photomatix. Haven't tried HDR in PS yet.
B&W might be cool yeah!
This is my Semi first. The first one was hand held and got very blurry. So this is my "second" try at HDR.

Okey I tried to make a couple of B&W's out of this. Don't know which is best?

#1 This is just B&W version of the HDR
2561967824_2b1dcbb1d7_b.jpg

#2 I tried making some "unrealistic" Changes in the B&W color filters.
2561141125_f45d39dbe1_b.jpg

#3 In this I tried to make it kinda old looking. Like if it was taken ages ago.
2561966532_e6fdc000d1_b.jpg

It's not what I'd normally like, (I prefer the HDRs that aren't easily recognised as such, that just leave me wondering how they got such an even exposure in such a tough situation) but the artisitic quality is enough that I do like it.

Just proves there are exceptions to every rule, even mine.

@KD5NRH
I think Traxtor could have both just by desaturating a little.

@Traxtor
Sweet image! What is that? A water treatment plant or something? The feeling is very European... England? Northern Europe? It's cool looking!

Wow, that's a really great HDR photo! The colours are just so rich, and the rule of thirds is really exaggerated because of the super-high contrast.

Once agin, thanks for all the comments.
Bifurcator: Well it's an image off an old waterplant (generates electricity). It's not in use anymore but it's become a museum. Those pipeline was used for transporting the water from a waterfall nearby. And I think it's the rust + the green color off the pipes that really makes this picture.

I really appreciate all the comments, this has given me a boost. Thanks 2 all :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back