Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Moral to the story here:

Don't sleep with the Ex-wife of a male with a short fuse...

side.jpg

int.jpg

:stun: :fangs:

Haha, I've seen this on almost every autoboard on the net...next you'll see the wrecked enzo.

wow, some people these days! :meh:
I really hope thats not story xmetal :lol:

Looked like the car was wrecked first or something. Look to the left of the passenger side window. Looks like the door frame is cracked or something.

graigdavis said:
Looked like the car was wrecked first or something. Look to the left of the passenger side window. Looks like the door frame is cracked or something.

Actually, the E46 window configuration actually uses a larger window to make the A-tower skinnier...It's just the glass that is still hanging onto the frame...

Yeah, I feel badly for the guy who owns the car...just goes to show how much people can over-react (atleast from the story that I read at another forum...).

graigdavis said:

What? :shock:

Did everyone miss the smashed front screen, smashed rear screen and scratches all over the car?:lol:

What is an over reaction anyway? I presume the car is insured and will return to owner like new again. Meanwhile he may be driving round in a brand new BMW courtesy car!..............:lol: (Unless he was SITTING in it at the time!):confused:

Most reactions

Back