Macbook Decision!

squareee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined this forum cause i thought you guys would know best. And, i think this is the appropriate section for this question.. since it involves digital photography. Anyways, so i'm about to purchase a 15" macbook pro. And i was looking online and they have two hi-res screen upgrade options - anti-glare and glossy. So, my question is:

Which of the two is more accurate when it comes to post processing, etc.

I hear the glossy is better with contrast/blacks, and the anti-glare is.. well, not reflective. I don't mind going with either, i just want the one that shows pictures more accurately!

Thanks for all your help! :D

Neither, a laptop sucks for post processing. It has the power, but a laptop screen is a poor choice since the viewing angle changes. This is an excellent choice for post processing with a Macbook. I have the 17" MBP and this monitor and love it.
Apple - LED Cinema Display

Yeah, i know what you mean, but i can't afford a monitor! Hahaha. I don't do too crazy post processing so it's not too bad for me to do everything on the laptop screen. When i am forced to postprocess on my other laptop, i generally remember how much to tilt it so it's similar to a monitor. Anyways, can someone please answer my question? Anti-glare or glossy?

i prefer glossy, but i agree, i have a 13 inch monitor and it sucks, too small. in school i had a 20 some inch desktop it was a dream to work with

Most reactions

New Topics

Back