macro C&C

zandman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
zandz.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i bought a polarizer last week, i haven't tried it on my camera yet when i realized that i'm kinda broke. i asked my dad to return it to the store today for me cuz i'm feeling kinda lazy and exchange it with a 50mm +3 close up filter. when i he got back, he bought a 67mm instead of the 50mm. i tried to take some photos with it, and i don't think it's kinda good, but c&c would really help because i'm gonna make this filter work until i get enough money to buy a real macro lens.

dsc0004bt0.jpg

dsc0021yk2.jpg

dsc0042mo7.jpg

dsc0033qs0.jpg

number 4 kinda worries me... is that a pile of dead insects?! lol well have fun with it!

I personally like the film one, I'm not sure about the others only 'cause I don't really know what they are or what I should be looking for. The film does look a bit red and possibly a bit underexposed. I enjoy the composition though.

Last edited:
chopsticks, film, pen, cicadas(yup, dead insects).
i also need ur opinion about the close up filter like if it's not worth to use or cannot do the job good, i'll return it to the store, it costs like 50bucks :cry:.

That kinda seems like a loaded question. That all depends. I mean in these photos I don't think you achieved crisp focus, some of the colors don't really seem bright enough but it looks like it does get close. I really can't answer this question for you. I've seen all the above things on really expensive equipment too - heck I do it all the time. I think you're the only one who can really answer that question - is it doing what YOU want it to do?

the colors, i think it's because of my lamp, it has yellow bulb on it. i tried taking some photos of plants outside with it too but just one on our door because, (i don't really feel like going out today)
here it is:
dsc0008ev1.jpg

Most reactions

Back