Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok here are the entries for the first Macro Challenge contest. Anyone is allowed to vote. Please vote for your favorite.

Thank you everyone that submitted an entry!
Good Luck!

1:
4394047667_3f9723d30b_o-1.jpg

2:
CrackinLetters-2.jpg

3:
stamp-1.jpg

4:
watermanpostageandpostmarkweb-1.jpg

Last edited:
Really? 27 views and only 3 votes? How does that happen?

Voted. I haven't been on a whole lot the last week or two, or I would have played too.

Voted. I haven't been on a whole lot the last week or two, or I would have played too.

Cool I would love to have you play.

There is going to be another contest starting this weekend, so keep your eyes open.

Maybe they all suck?

Maybe you should have entered.

Well i wouldnt wanna make these guys look worse ;)

Maybe they all suck?

If that is your opinion, so be it, maybe you should clarify your position with reasons. Either that or don't look.

Im just throwing up an idea to why no one voted, i didnt directly say these were bad

smart ass

Maybe they all suck?

Maybe you should have entered.

Well i wouldnt wanna make these guys look worse ;)

Maybe they all suck?

If that is your opinion, so be it, maybe you should clarify your position with reasons. Either that or don't look.

Im just throwing up an idea to why no one voted, i didnt directly say these were bad

smart ass

Really?

:er:

Stormbind, I'll tell you what I'll do. You pick the subject for the next challenge and I'll supply the prize. $10.00 USD to the winner's Paypal account. Not much, but will make it interesting.

Stormbind, I'll tell you what I'll do. You pick the subject for the next challenge and I'll supply the prize. $10.00 USD to the winner's Paypal account. Not much, but will make it interesting.

You got it. Again the next contest is scheduled to start this weekend. Now we have a sponsor :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back