Macro Photography

PeterToronto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you're into macro work, you may appreciate my most recent blog post:

Sometimes you don't need a change of location as much as you need a change of perspective. Macro photography offers that unique perspective. It allows us to see the world up close, in an almost unbelievable amount of detail. It really makes us appreciate how complex and sophisticated even the most basic things in our world are. A rock, a twig, and a leaf are no longer just objects that we overlook while travelling from one place to another. They become works of beauty and splendour. Even the humble zipper that we don't give a second thought to, becomes a complex piece of machinery. Insects...well, that's an entirely different topic for another post. Let me assure you, however, they always generate a sense of wonder and awe with the viewer.

When it comes to macro photography, you do not need to travel overseas or look to remote destinations on our planet for unique subject matter; you just need to take a closer look...a look that is, at times, beyond what the naked eye can see. You need to discipline yourself to see things in a different way. When you do, you will find that there really is beauty in the everyday things that we so often take for granted.

Great photographers have an almost innate ability to see what others see, yet to present it in an interesting and unique way. Macro photography enables even the hobbyist to do the same. Now you can put off that trip to Europe because a whole new world has opened itself up to you right in, and around, your own home. Watch out, however; macro photography can be a highly addictive and absorbing activity. You may never leave home again.

If you would like to read more stuff like this:

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

Peace
Peter

:thumbup: Agreed.

If you're into macro work, you may appreciate my most recent blog post:

Sometimes you don't need a change of location as much as you need a change of perspective. Macro photography offers that unique perspective. It allows us to see the world up close, in an almost unbelievable amount of detail. It really makes us appreciate how complex and sophisticated even the most basic things in our world are. A rock, a twig, and a leaf are no longer just objects that we overlook while travelling from one place to another. They become works of beauty and splendour. Even the humble zipper that we don't give a second thought to, becomes a complex piece of machinery. Insects...well, that's an entirely different topic for another post. Let me assure you, however, they always generate a sense of wonder and awe with the viewer.

When it comes to macro photography, you do not need to travel overseas or look to remote destinations on our planet for unique subject matter; you just need to take a closer look...a look that is, at times, beyond what the naked eye can see. You need to discipline yourself to see things in a different way. When you do, you will find that there really is beauty in the everyday things that we so often take for granted.

Great photographers have an almost innate ability to see what others see, yet to present it in an interesting and unique way. Macro photography enables even the hobbyist to do the same. Now you can put off that trip to Europe because a whole new world has opened itself up to you right in, and around, your own home. Watch out, however; macro photography can be a highly addictive and absorbing activity. You may never leave home again.

If you would like to read more stuff like this:

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

Peace
Peter

You are right. I was using camera for my profession. Sometime It could be happened that I want place for capture macro photograph. But I would not still find it. But later I was find good place and capture good photos. You have give nice suggestion for it. I would try it.

Most reactions

Back