Macro photography.

colin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.colinryan.net
I've been experimenting with this a bit lately. Well, as much as my autofocus Fuji will allow me to ;< Here's one to start...

flower_14.jpg

When I was in school it was called Photomacrography. *shrugs* I don't know of that's the proper term or not, but we weren't the only ones to refer it as that.

It's a very nice picture. What camera is it?

Thanks a lot. It's a FujiFinepix 2650, 2MP digital autofocus camera. Not very configurable, but I am satisfied with the quality of the pictures.

I really like the composition of the flower!

Invest in onw of those digital like SLR's or get a coolpix.

Nice pics mate, great work, I love taking close mups of flowers to, its 90% of the portfolio.

The third photo is great, I like the way the petals look very delicate and soft, then you've got the stone on the left hand side of the picture which is hard, cold and contrasts nicely.

Hi Colin,
you must have joined this board while I was on my three-weeks-holidays in Ireland, so we're only meeting now. I've gone to look for a thread that you had started in order to let you know that for some reason or other I am not allowed to see any of your photos. Whenever you have posted a photo, I get the red x. I can tell by other peoples' replies that they can see the photos all right. Why can't I? If I try to get there via the "properties", all I get is this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.colinryan.net Port 80

This is such a pity :( :cry: :cry:

Hi, I apologise for that. I've been moving my directories around a bit and I find it hard to keep track of what I have posted, and in which forums ;( It should be fixed now, however to be on the safe side would you please either message or email me with your ISP as it may be on my banned list (if so, I'll remove it or allow from you).

Thanks

Colin

Most reactions

Back