Macro shots of reef corals...

Your watermark doesn't necessarily have to be smaller, perhaps just a different colour...

#1 is my fave... love the colour
Yeah, I might try and play with the color some...

Thank you, it is acanthastrea...they are very popular in the hobby right now.

I'm digging the first and last mostly for the full frame. Particularly the last. They are all very nice (except the aforementioned watermark).

Thanks for sharing.

I'm digging the first and last mostly for the full frame. Particularly the last. They are all very nice (except the aforementioned watermark).

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you... As for the full frame, it is because those are really close to the glass (well tech. acrylic) of the tank, so I am able to get full frame shots the others are any where between 5"-20" away.

a case(or housing) is just a water/air tight casing to shroud/house your camera, used for well, water sports and such. Some of them are really expensive, or else I would of had one for surfing, but it was like $1,300 for one for my camera.

I didn't realize they were that expensive. I have noticed a photographer climbing out of the water before with a camera in a water proof casing hooked to his kiteboarding harness via a kite leash. I was amazed he trusted the water proof container but for that price, one would expect efficiency.

Yeah these are beautiful. I love the first one. Colors are great.

Wow those things have some amazing color!

Very clear and clean shots!

Most reactions

Back