Website
kellywpatterson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_0af1ce13eaed20d3544f2051edcc9df4.jpg

l_a3b0431270250e70d9359507c151699b.jpg

l_d0e0bbf5872956c350adad8f5f2790f0.jpg

l_7e621dca7f7da57d67c442c193930d36.jpg

Any comments and/or critiques are very much welcome, thanx.

Just my little take on things.

1. Best of the set imo, I like the light reflecting off the skin of the grapes.

2. I personally don't really like this picture. It's cool how only one grape is in focus but, theres not really a lot happening and it looks a little blurry.

3. Same as 2.

4. Not bad, the out of focus grapes in the front are a little distracting but overall it works out.

I think these would have been a whole lot better if you took macros of an item that's surface is a little more interesting. Grapes are just kind of smooth. I hope I didn't come off mean, but I figured it would be more helpful than saying "Good stuff, lol"

Just my little take on things.

1. Best of the set imo, I like the light reflecting off the skin of the grapes.

2. I personally don't really like this picture. It's cool how only one grape is in focus but, theres not really a lot happening and it looks a little blurry.

3. Same as 2.

4. Not bad, the out of focus grapes in the front are a little distracting but overall it works out.

I think these would have been a whole lot better if you took macros of an item that's surface is a little more interesting. Grapes are just kind of smooth. I hope I didn't come off mean, but I figured it would be more helpful than saying "Good stuff, lol"

You were only a little mean. ;) I appreciate the tips and feedback. Basically, I take pics of whatever strikes me as interesting, so it might not fit everyone's taste. If nothing else, then it is good practice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back