Mad Max

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw this at the Hot Rod Power Tour earlier this month and couldn't think of anything accept the movie Mad Max. I got a little punchy with the editing (mainly the cheesy title :oops: ) but oh well, it's all in fun ;)

The owner of the car said he can't even drive this car in AUS? Something about forced induction V8 engines being illeagal? Any aussie car fans have input on this? He did have another "stock" version as well. Anyway I can attest to this cars pristine condition and it was quite a trip to see the "mustangs" from down under ;)

mad9159.jpg

Forced induction V8's illegal? I dont think so. There are many forced induction cars eg. V8. 6 cylinder ect that would make WAY more power then that and be perfectley street legal. Either you got your wires crossed or the owner doesnt know what he is talking about.

Forced induction isn't illegal in Austrailia but forced induction that CLEARS THE HOOD is illegal in Austrailia. Why? I'm not totally sure but I know it is.

malachite said:
Forced induction isn't illegal in Austrailia but forced induction that CLEARS THE HOOD is illegal in Austrailia. Why? I'm not totally sure but I know it is.

You have to have the pully belt of the super charger covered and its prefectly legal.

Most reactions

Back