Made a deal with the Devil :)

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For extra holiday time I’m now in the middle of a 10 day stretch at work. Answering calls trying to keep 160 minilabs operating on a sunny Sunday afternoon :( I feel like a caged bird that needs to fly. Oh well, I will have to go back to looking at my Louisiana pics and dream about being on vacation. If people would just stop calling me with their problems. Good thing is I’m getting caught up on some quality TPF time.

Eric

The Devil's deals sure are getting shabby these days - must be a sign o'th times. I got eternal youth in exchange for my soul - which is a much better deal than you got. Would you like me to give you the name of my broker?

Its not :(. Listening to the world hockey game GO CANADA!!!!! were down by one right now in the second. At least I have not had to answer to many stupid questions today and I only have one lab down that can't produce due to a broken gear.

Eric

I've just been told that what I made was a 'pact' not a 'deal'. There is a difference, apparently. In one you go to Hell and in the other it's your employers.
You learn something new every century...

hahaha that's great Herz :) Well Airic... it is a high time to spam here :)

Most reactions

Back