Magazines

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are the magazines that you subcribe or read regularly?

My subscriptions:
1. BusinessWeek
2. TIME
3. pdn
3. National Geographic
4. American Photo
5. Picture
6. Vogue
7. Harper's Bazaar
8. GQ
9. Rangefinder
10. Inc. (a free gift from my cousin)

Often browse through:
1. LensWork
2. Aperture
3. Outside
4. PhotoPro
5. WIRED (used to subscribe)
6. Grace Ormonde and a bunch of wedding magazines to check out the photography.
7. B&W
8. GD USA

Subscribe to National Geographic and used to read Marie Claire back home in Aus.

There is also a book-like magazine publication ( they call it a 'mook' lol ) that is available in Aus ( I dunno about the rest of the world ).

It's called 'Dumbo Feather, Pass It On' ..... amazing publication that comes out monthly.

http://www.dumbofeather.com/df.html

I fell in love with it from the first read. Every month it will feature a number of inspring ppl that have chosen their own path in life/career etc ( in one issue they featured the guy who wrote 'The Blue Day Book' ). Then they insert random stories/facts supporting different points of interest from each person's article.

Very inspiring and beautiful photography.

I subscribe to Computer Arts Projects, I may pick up a copy of Practical Photography here and there, as well as Computer Arts and Digital Creative arts.

Thats pretty much it. Used to read Cosmo all the time, but that got boring.

Thanks Hertz.

For now only Rangefinder. The price was right. :0)

When I can afford it, perhaps Canadian Geographic and maybe National Geographic. Theres another magazine thats loaded with photography and is Canadian, but I cant remember the name of it.

This reminds me I signed up for a magazine from a mailer from Dollar Tree, many months ago, and it still hasnt come in yet. I figured for a dollar, why not and get 4 magazines. My fiancee did it as well and shes received hers. So it wasnt a scam. Hmm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back