Magic Book

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an older image I was playing around with yesterday. I have been experimenting with tweaking the local contrast and shadows/highlights.

A_Magic_Book.jpg

I love this! I like how you have the light coming out of the book. It does make me think.....magic.

Awesome shot! Very creative, compelling, and colorful. I like it alot!

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming. I had a fun time shooting this photo. I have some good bloopers of me dropping the book as the timer is firing off the camera. I was also thinking about having and arm or something come out of the book, but this is where I am for now. Thanks for the coments.

I love the painting feel of this pic. Love the light. Love the texture. Right on !!! To me thats art! Have any more?

Thaks for the notes on the texture. I really liked the look of the couch too. It looks nice and warm to me. Now I come from a fine arts background and you have to know when to stop. Art has a funny way of going and going etc....that is why we have to put that about our photos over there on the left. I can make an image that I feel is complete and then someone adds some more to it. Art can keep on going, but we have to know when enough is enough. With all that said I kept going, lol. Initially I had some curtains with some great texture, but I removed them because I thought they were too distracting. I wanted a background, but could not decide on anything. I was just looking at the image thinking about what I could do and then it hit me. I wanted to make an erie fog rolling over the couch. Now I did this in about two minutes and tonight I am going to go home and think about it more and maybe even get some images of fog and try to recreat them, but for now this will do. I just tried to add the illusion that fog was rolling over the couch, but I think I need to illuminate the light coming from the book more, but like I said I will go home and think about it some more.

A_Magic_Book_Rev_1.jpg

Bump--------I just wanted to see if anyone else had anything to say about it.

Thanks,

Great job man. The first version is the best, no doubt.

Outstandig, Naicidrac you did it again. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Really cool. I also prefer the first version.

Really neat pic. Mind me asking what editing program you use?

C

Not at all CRUMB, I use photoshop CS2 on a PC.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back