Mah Best Bud

soleshine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Soo..My friend met this stripper guy and she wanted to send him some photos:lol: and wanted me to take them and this is what I got...first time really shooting someone...It was fun!!Soo.. I thought I'd share:D!!
C&C always welcome!!

19done.jpg

17done.jpg

14.jpg

10done.jpg

9done.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

1. I would have moved her down a bit so the light lit her face up a bit and drew less attention the her chest.
2. I dont really know whats going on with the pose. Skin looks a little orange.
3. Awesome black and white. Wish I could see her face though. If it were me I would use an off camera flash with a grid spot to give me a kiss of lighting on the face but keep the drama of the black and white. I'd also try to balance it as close to ambient as possible. The other thing I noticed is there is not a lot of head room.
4.Cool shot. but pipes are growing out of her chest.
5. On my monitor (Calibrated Macbook pro) she looks very red and over saturated in the skin.
6. Cool work with DOF but I feel like the hands look like they dont belong to her. Kind of like strangers hands. The way the shot is composed just does nothing for me.
7.First thing I notice are the whites of her eyes. They are way too white. Second thing is the crop is very tight to her. Uncomfortably tight for me. I like to give my subjects some breathing room, but thats a personal preference.

Just a bit of C&C

thanks for the c&c!! Her skin is kind of orange...she got a spray on tan the day before. Some of the photos I desaturated but for some I didn't want to because I didn't want to lose the colors...
and in 7 yeah the eyes are really white I was hopin maybe it could work...that was my first photo I edited in the grp...and I never photoshoped eyes before and was playin around with it.
I don't have any other equipment but my camera so I was working with natural light..
I'm going to try another shoot tomorrow!!!

Most reactions

Back