Mah first maternity shoot

4819824236_02a4612754.jpg

Thanks for looking
:thumbup::thumbup: Maybe it's the way she's staring into the camera, but that's my favorite.

I love this shot as well. Although as mentioned before the right hand is distracting. I would take it out. I am not usually a fan of this color of photo, its not quite sepia but I love it here. She is looking right at you and he is focused on her belly, just love it.

I am another admirer of the treatment of #2. I lover her gaze. It's like she is looking right at me (or through me).

Does anyone else think her hand, or lack there of is an issue? Maybe it is cropping at an awkward place. Still love the shot though.

Kudos.

Does anyone else think her hand, or lack there of is an issue? Maybe it is cropping at an awkward place. Still love the shot though.

Me!

Looking back, I should of spent more time with the hands. Get his hand a bit lower down, not as sticky up and curl her hand in somewhat to show all the fingers either on the pillow or near her face.

Good points people.

And Dee, its not quite a sepia, just very desaturated image with a very slight colour in it.

Me!

Looking back, I should of spent more time with the hands. Get his hand a bit lower down, not as sticky up and curl her hand in somewhat to show all the fingers either on the pillow or near her face.

Good points people.

And Dee, its not quite a sepia, just very desaturated image with a very slight colour in it.

lol thanks Pierre, I wasnt sure what treatment you did. Im so new to pp that I refer to everything with this tone as sepia like. :hugs: Thank you for clarifying. I will have to try it sometime since this I like.

Wow you did a good job I love #1! I am still editing some of my maternity pictures but I will have them up soon! Good job!

Most reactions

Back