Mail Pouch Barn (Best Shot?)

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love to shoot Mail Pouch barns! They're getting fewer and harder to find, but I will go out of my way (way out of my way) to shoot one. I do think of it as documenting them, but I also try to get nice shots. There are sites that have lots of them listed, but they tend to be "point and shoot" types of images, so that's why I try to get more artistic type shots.

My wife and I went on a short road trip the day after Christmas to find this one. Of course when I got there the light was not good. This is a rare one as there is lettering on 3 sides, all of which I wanted to shoot. And there was equipment, trailers, junk all around it.

So my question is... If I want to add just one of these to my collection, which would be your choice (if any). As I said the light was not good, and the one I could only save by going to B&W. Do you think the B&W works at all?

Ideas? Suggestions?

MP-1.jpg

MP-2.jpg

MP-3.jpg

Thanks in advance for any C&C!

Well 1 is the best photo. The sky is too blown in 2 and 3.

I like 2 becasue it shows the "heatlh" of the building, its tells a better story then the others, but the sky isnt as nice as in 1... PLUS you got the moon in #1

Number 1 for sure.

The sky in 2 is to distracting, although I love the oven below it.

Most reactions

Back