Maine Coon

Kimba

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to a local pet shop that was showing pure breed Maine Coons (a rare breed in Australia) so I had to get some shots.

4152816772_9d2fe3c3c8_o.jpg

4152816710_c58e59cf06_o.jpg

4152816670_ba78faaa9b_o.jpg

4152816636_fe834ee5d1_o.jpg

First a disclaimer: I love cats, so am biased on these photos by that.

#1: Very nice bokeh, maybe try a little lower perspective for less blue surface in the shot?

#2: Love it! Could almost count the hairs, definitely could the whiskers!

#3: Best shot, even though the above closeup is great. The composition overall is much better than the rest. The out-of-focus area is perfect.

#4: Did you ask the kitty to pose? :)

hehe thanks, the female silver cat is a natural poser, she see's the camera and thinks the world is her oyster! :lol:

#2 is definitely my favorite. It almost appears that you snuck up on the cat since it's not looking directly at you.

Are those young cats? they don't look as big as some of the other Maine Coons I've seen.

I thought maine coon's had no tails.

They are great cats!! I had one growing up and she had to live with my grandma when my family moved houses and she will not give the cat back!! I now have a family of my own and still cannot get my kitty back!!

They are so pretty! and yes maine coons do have tails

#2 is definitely my favorite. It almost appears that you snuck up on the cat since it's not looking directly at you.

Are those young cats? they don't look as big as some of the other Maine Coons I've seen.

no, none of these are fully grown. the pic below is my 9 year old (and he's very tall for his age) trying to pick up Oscar who has still got a good year of growing to do. to give an idea of size, the one being held out below is a 6 month old kitten

4156893095_f49824d19b_o.jpg

4157655674_5d09f28116_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back