Maine Scenes

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Katies Crotch Rd.? Seriously? Ok, so I had to Google that one. . . .. . I like em, but I think overall, we're all snowed out this year. :lol: ;)

Nice scenery but glad I am not there,its getting sunny and warm here ha. #3 for me,I like the perspective on this.

If I had to deal with more snow at this point umm, ever see the movie the shinning.Since you have jack as your avatar,I have to assume you have.

Last edited:
I like 'em all, but would love to see #3and #4 in colour. Please.

#1 (with the sky) and #3 (with the perspective distortion and symmetry) are my favs. Nicely done.

I like 'em all, but would love to see #3and #4 in colour. Please.

Thanks.

Yeah that's the real name of the road!

The color versions were kinda gross. Bright sun and bleached colors.

#4 :thumbup:

You need to catch some sweet sunrise/sunset light on those ice chunks! #4 is cool looking

I like Katie's Crotch but it looks like a cold place when you were there. I bet its a nice to visit once it warms up, especially if you can have it all to yourself.

Sorry could not help myself

I like Katie's Crotch but it looks like a cold place when you were there. I bet its a nice to visit once it warms up, especially if you can have it all to yourself. Sorry could not help myself

I am the only one allowed to make jokes. Now if you will excuse me I think I blew a tranny on a hole on Katie's crotch.

I think that might be illegal, even in Maine, all depends on if the tranny paid you or you paid the tranny.

I think that might be illegal, even in Maine, all depends on if the tranny paid you or you paid the tranny.

Huh? All I am saying is that when I grab the stick and pull nothing happens.

You should see a doctor, they have pills for that now.

They're all good but I really like #4. It would be even better without the power lines but that's not really something you can control

Most reactions

Back