MAJOR BREAK THROUGH!

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow i feel sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo dumb and retarded, but yet so smart. So you set the aperature with the A on the dial and the shutter speed with S and then you swith to P and it uses the settings you just set with A and S. wow wow wow im a retard guys 3rd day don't be harsh

But please C&C are either of these getting better i know i need to re-expose with better lighting

1. edited with photobucket i have no editing software and probably won't know how to use it
DSC_0218.jpg

2. unedited
DSC_0219.jpg

wait, what?

A lets you set aperature. cam does speed.
S lets you set speed. cam does aperature.
P is just program mode, and picks the best of both for conditions but doesnt force the flash.

unless im not understanding something.

if you want the cam to use your A and S settings...just use manual.

Last edited:
I take it you're using on camera flash? If so, don't! Try again without it! :thumbup:

leave it down.
if youre in P it wont pop up unless you hit the flash button.

Sorry but you didn't make a break through lol. P is auto mode that lets you select ISO colors settings and some things like that but basically auto. A you set the aperture and camera picks the shutter speed. S is the opposite of A. The reason it probably looks the same is because P picked a correct exposure so it's the same settings. M is full manual you pick both and make the meter at 0 for a "correct exposure"
TJ

more photos and i asked but didnt really comprehend why does my photos get darker when i transfer them to my computer?
DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

It's most likely due to the fact that your monitor isn't calibrated and the screen on your camera may also be making it look brighter than it actually is. To find out how the exposure is check your histogram. Here is a link that explains what it is and how to read it. It also seems like you need to up your ISO because your shots seem to have a lot of motion blur from to slow of a shutter speed. If you have a tripod then you can keep the ISO low and just mount the camera on there. GL
TJ

Most reactions

Back