Make a wish

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about the grain. :(

Moving clouds over starry sky. Two shots put together to a panorama.

makeawishfincs4.jpg

pretty neat shot, love the stars, almost looks like a nebula, or is it nova? Supernova? i don't remember my space phenomenon... :thumbup:

Thanks. :) Nebulae are big clouds of gas in space. Scientists believe that's where stars often are born. Supernova is an exploding star! :)

This is very interesting!
So is this digital photography or did you scan to prints or two negatives to create the vertical panorama of the sky?
And would you are to share your settings on these? That would be quite interesting to hear!

Thanks guys!

LaFoto: Hmm, 30 second exposure at f5.0, manual white balance and ISO 1600, it was me thinks. I wasn't planning this shot, so I didn't bring any filters, just my tripod. Though, it has been a little edited in PS afterwards. Some color and contrast fixes. :) Tried to get rid of some of the grain too, but it was hard not to ruin the quality of the image.

Ah, it's the ISO 1600 probably that gives this photo the impression of being a scanned print then. The noise from the high ISO ... but it does not matter. I still like this one a lot!

Yeah, I know. The grain is like a punch in the stomach. :(

No-no-noooo. It isn't too bad after all!
By the way, is it the MOON in your pic at the bottom? Must be, though it LOOKS like the sun, but then SUN and all those STARS have never gone together too well, I think ;).

Haha, nope not the moon. :) It's actually a streetlight. Looks like the sun though!

i love it! Well done- this is one of those pics that just makes me wanna go out and try it! Two thumbs up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back