Make movies with your photos...

After seeing your flix (which i really liked) i signed up for an account too. The coolest thing is you can upload your own mp3!!

Here's the one I made

http://www.fotoflix.com/fastflix?cd54fff608b3a78a2e99cdfa42360236

I've got an account on practically every photo sharing site (Snapfish, oFoto, smugmug, Flickr). So far I really like this one. They have similar features to Flickr....but none of the other sites has anything like these fotoflix movies....

Those are both really good. I haven't tried it yet but it really does look good.

Senzafine, those pictures were phenominal. It made me feel like I was there with you.

Nice flix Senzafine... makes me want to go to India:)

walter23,

We took a total of 1,700 photos (with 4 cameras) when we were in India for 3 weeks. I have them all uploaded online for people to look at...but they got very annoyed by the sheer volume.

After narrowing it down to about 50 or so of the best photos people were much more receptive and actually viewed ALL 50 pictures.

The response I've gotten so far from the flix has been much better than the traditional "gallery" style of showing pictures. I think particularly because family and friends got to sit and let me tell them about my trip instead of having to do it themselves.

I also created a fotogroup which is pretty cool. Lets you share your photos and invite others to view and/or share their fotos. And have you seen their labeling system? REALLY cool!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back