Makebelieve

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can you see it?

wndmill.jpg

It is probably totally obvious to some that this is not what it appears to be. I will give it away....This is actually a 2 foot tall windmill that I photographed in my living room against my plain white walls. The clouds and blue sky are completly fake and created in Photoshop...hehehe. (I think the main flaw is that the bottom blades do not blend correctly - i did not notice it until I posted the photo, but I am too lazy to take it back into PS to correct it hahaha)

Excellent. I was sitting there thinking.... what does that do, I mean it's obviously a windmill, but what's it for, it's not connected. Then I read the text at the bottom. You should exhibit it with a title, "Great Californian Windmill" and I bet nobody would realise.

Rob

Good composition and colors. I like the photographed element. Greetings from Spain.

Buena composición y colores. Me gusta el elemento fotografiado. Saludos desde España.

Hehehe thanks guys!! I had fun with this one. I showed it to my husband and he said "Is that from one of the Plantations?" I told him it was my windmill I bought in El Paso, he started laughing because he didnt recognize it hahaha.

I had no idea till i read your schpeel that it was ps-ed. you did a good job. But do you mean that you just painted the sky in ps? or is it a photo u just layered the windmill on top of? Either way, very cool pic.

Awesome shot and PS work, I wouldn't have guessed if you hadn't told us!

I had no idea :). Great job, although it seems that the bottom of the white border seems to fade into the clouds so the picture is somewhat leaking, not kept into the frame...if anyone understands that.

i'm always impressed to see how people can reach high skills in PS.
i love this shot/montage/whatever you call it and I would neve have figured out it was fake. you're doing an amazing job :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back