Making a photograph interesting C&C

Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:

Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:

I shall try that too - without trying it I wont know what might look best and I am happy to try anything suggested by people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx

You've got plenty of time - I am finishing off my previous assignment as well at the moment but always start other ones to give myself time to work well! xxx

...people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx

Thank you. But "interesting" being such a subjective thing, I really don't think I know any more than anybody else :hug::

And since it is your assignment, you had better make it interesting to you in case you have to explain how this image is now more interesting. :D

Good luck - and if it doesn't work and ruins your work computer.....goodbye :bigangel:
if installation fails and the computer crashes then my work tech will have to give me another computer so i'll be back in business in no time.

Most reactions

Back