EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I was visiting the Eagles nest i made a quick pass down by the Lake.........

PIC_7716.jpg

PIC_7717.jpg

PIC_7721.jpg

PIC_7722.jpg

PIC_7723.jpg

wow... those are incredible... just the clarity and the color! What lens were you using for this?

550mm focal length? What lens were you using, indeed?!

I LOVE number two in the series! How their wing and body positions are so similar but just slightly different!

550mm focal length? What lens were you using, indeed?!

I LOVE number two in the series! How their wing and body positions are so similar but just slightly different!

Nikkor 200-400MM F4, Ed, IF, VR lens with a 1.4X t.c.

Forgot this one
PIC_7718.jpg

Last edited:
Nikkor 200-400MM F4, Ed, IF, VR lens with a 1.4X t.c.

Forgot this one
PIC_7718.jpg

Oh, Hell! That's just phenomenal! :thumbup::thumbup:

Lines, shapes, repeated shapes, beautiful clarity and focus, vibrant natural looking colors, background beautifully soft... SH!T!! Be proud of this one!

Impressive! So, are the prints hanging up in your home yet?

BTW, did you flush them out or were you set up and something else prompted them to take flight?

LOVE these, especially #2 awesome pics

Wow those really are some amazing photos! Congrats on the beautiful shots! Please let us know what lens you used! :)

Impressive! So, are the prints hanging up in your home yet?

BTW, did you flush them out or were you set up and something else prompted them to take flight?

Thanks.....I was just hanging out down by the lake waiting on something to fly by. Hundreds of Ducks in the water, but they were just floating around. I saw a helicopter flying low over the area amd i knew the Ducks would spook soon as it got closer....I was right!;)

Most reactions

Back