Mamiya RB67 Professional $400 shipped (USA)

paul rond

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Mamiya RB67 Professional, WLF, new focusing screen, revolving back, 120 roll film back, 90mm- C lens, all new seals, CLAed last month, camera is in EXCELENT CONDITION. I'll pay shipping in USA only.

E-mail me for pic or questions at [email protected]

Paul NYC

Oh man!... That's an excellent price for the package! If I didn't have so many MF cameras I'd be interested.

I'm sure you'll find someone interested! Good luck.

Yes the camera is in great shape and it is a wonderfull price. I put it together for a student but she couldn't afford it so I am getting rid of it at cost.

Oh how tempted am I..... auugh If only I wasn't leaving on a trip next week... I've been looking for a cheap medium format.

This is in real nice shape too. It only has 2 small dings otherwise it is very clean.

Infact, I'll throw in a 127mm lens with this camera for another $100.

That's shipped to your door here in the USA.

350 for all of it. just bought the same except with a prism finder and 2 backs for your price and I could use a back up system.

Glad to hear you got such a great deal on your RB. My camera is sold but I do have another RB67-Pro body, revolving back, WLF that I will sell you for $75, you pay shipping?

If Dave doesnt want the body .... I'd be interestd.

I dont know much, yet, about medium format but I would like to get a descent manual camera. I did a little research and this seems like it could be a good camera to check out medium format.

How much would one expect to pay to find a 50mm or 90mm lens???

What lenses will work for this camera??
Do the RZ series lenses fit?

-mike

The body needs a back and a lens. I'd change the focusing screen as well, it's not in great shape. I changed all the seals and CLAed it.

Backs can be had for $50-$100 depending on their condition
Lens... 90mm can be gotten for $90-$200 depending on condition.
Screens go for $25

Check KEH for prices.

I'm checking my PMs now... see ya on the other side...

Hey Mike I'm sorry I called you Dave in my PMs.

paul, it's a great offer, but a job came up and I need to pick up a few lighting acessories so, maybe next time.

Most reactions

Back