Mamiya RZ67 Pro II needs help~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello friends.
I got a Mamiya RZ67 Pro ii (not ProiiD) and using the Mamiya DM22 (aka Leaf Aptus ii 5) digital back,
Somehow i have not idea how to setup the flash system or wireless flash trigger on the body, becuase the lens sync cable was used to connect to the digital back.
need help~:hail::hail::hail:

Hello, cgw
thanks for the reply~
but the threads you gave me quite suitable for film back not digital back~
their problems focusing on flash unit, not connection of digital back and lens, and flash unit~
now that's what i really concern....
thanks anyway~

Okay, I'm confused. You're using a Pro II, which means you need the adapter plate betwixt the body and back, and for that, you need connect to the lens sync port. That leaves the hot shoe available for your radio trigger as cgw indicated, or am I (we?) missing something?

Okay, I'm confused. You're using a Pro II, which means you need the adapter plate betwixt the body and back, and for that, you need connect to the lens sync port. That leaves the hot shoe available for your radio trigger as cgw indicated, or am I (we?) missing something?
Thanks mate
i already have the adapter with my Pro ii.
According the user guide of RZ67, must connect the Sync port on the lens to the flash sync port, however, the mamiya DM22 digital back conntect to the same sync port on the lens.

make it short is, if i want the digital back works, i have no more port for the flash system.
Who has experience use the digital back and flash unit together on RZ67?

Non-TTL trigger systems only need a "fire" signal from a camera. That's what the hot shoe will do when connected to a radio trigger. Friends use their RZ's hot shoe to trigger strobes this way. Think you might be a bit foggy on how wireless flash triggers work.

Non-TTL trigger systems only need a "fire" signal from a camera. That's what the hot shoe will do when connected to a radio trigger. Friends use their RZ's hot shoe to trigger strobes this way. Think you might be a bit foggy on how wireless flash triggers work.
Dear CGW
BIG THANKS, GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG.
I just made a simple mistake and you're right, i was used the TTL-trigger~
Now is working~
Have to used the non-ttl trigger~
But the good way is i already bought a 3 head PC cable, hope can use TTL trigger soon~
thanks~ You are GREAT~

Most reactions

Back