Man-made landscape

milamber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Fernssmall-1.jpg

Is that a PS creation?? The plants in the foreground don't look real..

hovis said:
Is that a PS creation?? The plants in the foreground don't look real..

It's probably due to the lighting. I took that pic from the Singapore Garden Festival held indoors with lots of artificial lighting.

Yes, I am sure it is because of those bright flower lights that shine on it ... it is a nice little scene, and the green is really intense :)shock: ), but really, very, very saturated ... and I miss the "beginning" of that tiny waterfall which got cropped off by your chosen frame.

Thanks hovis! I was considering cropping off the first fern in the foreground because of the washed out highlights in the rock surface, but decided against it coz i liked the sense of depth it gave and leads the eye to the second fern in the middle which leads to the waterfall at the back.

Hi LaFoto! You did mention somewhere that you liked GREENS!!! LOL! ;) BTW, don't worry you're not missing much of the waterfall. Do you see that black little spotlight in the water? It's shining towards the beginning of the waterfall where the highlight in the rock is. The water is coming out of the crevices. I had put up a larger picture which was much clearer but it was like 400KB and i didn't want to clog up downloading times. :D

Most reactions

Back