Man sentenced to 90 days for taking pictures

To be honest...
If i saw anyone take images of my kids, I would request they delete them

The keyword is "Request"
I wouldn't want my children to be getting put on websites / shared / being used as something to please their sexual desire, Although i ofcourse dont have children, but still wouldn't appreciate it. not without first being informed and asked permission

The Herald Banner, Greenville, TX - Man sentenced for using cell phone for improper photography

This story was in the local paper today. (front page)

A man was sentenced to 90 days in jail and 5 years probation for "Improper Photography".

He was taking pictures of a young girl in the local Wal-Mart with his cell phone.

Yes, it sounds weird, and the guy might be a pervert. But come on - this was inside a Wal-Mart! How perverted could the pictures possibly be?

I'm not trying to say that this guy is normal or had no bad intentions... I don't know him and the article doesn't go into any detail about what the pictures actually looked like.

I am shocked that he will spend 90 days in jail and be on probation for 5 years for photography.

I'm going to try to find our local laws and ordinances online... I want to know exaty what "improper photography" is.

Walmart pics.

The Herald Banner, Greenville, TX - Man sentenced for using cell phone for improper photography

This story was in the local paper today. (front page)

A man was sentenced to 90 days in jail and 5 years probation for "Improper Photography".

He was taking pictures of a young girl in the local Wal-Mart with his cell phone.

Yes, it sounds weird, and the guy might be a pervert. But come on - this was inside a Wal-Mart! How perverted could the pictures possibly be?

I'm not trying to say that this guy is normal or had no bad intentions... I don't know him and the article doesn't go into any detail about what the pictures actually looked like.

I am shocked that he will spend 90 days in jail and be on probation for 5 years for photography.

I'm going to try to find our local laws and ordinances online... I want to know exaty what "improper photography" is.

Walmart pics.

Boy, talk about culture shock! This is when I realize that I am in a VERY DIFFERENT country from the U.S. No wonder, I see things differently!

skieur

Not all of us here in the US are nuts. And UU is in the UK.

Personally I could not care less. Unless you're sticking that lens in their diapers. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back