Manchester Run

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When we happened to be in Manchester in May, DH and I, we came upon the Manchester Run. I was totally unprepared for this, and really stumbled upon the track built up in the city, the crowds, the security, press people, TV people ... but I was intent on keeping ONE photo for my album.

So when I realised the first run had started, I positioned myself where I could (I don't have ellbows enough to push myself to any front row!), focused on one of the hurdles, waited, and had just that fraction of a second that it took my camera for this ONE and ONLY photo. It was an "either it works or it doesn't" situation. They were gone the second they had been there. Whoosh.

Here's the result:

manchesterrun.jpg

It wouldn't sell but I'm quite happy with the outcome.

I know. Should I have knocked her over first? To better stand on her?

Oh my. Menfolk...:roll::er:

;)

Minus the head and a faster shutter speed or panned and it would have been great, shooting sport is not as easy as people think

Had I been prepared for this in ANY way, believe me: many things would have been different! Like I said: we totally stumbled upon this run!

It would be amazing, if it didn't have that, head.

nice capture!!!!
well, I think head is one thing- another is the frame. I don't like it(

There is a lot color going on in this picture which makes it interesting to me but that head just killed it :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back