Manitoba Legislature Revisited

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After waiting for a good 3-4 months, I was able to get a hold of the perennially backordered Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X lens. For my first outing with it, I decided to go back to a familiar place: the Manitoba Legislature, a landmark building here in Winnipeg.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the results.

1. Ghost Wedding Shot

2. Dome

3. Rotunda

4. Peephole Revisited
(I had shot this earlier this year with my other lens, but this baby is wider and sharper)

5. Défense d'entrer

6. Stairs (quick and dirty post-processing, sorry)

This is the beginning of a love story between me and my new toy.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
that lens is sharp....good lookin work, 3 is my favorite

Sweet. All are good, but I'm really diggin the first one.

that's nice love it..

Thank you for your comments, keystervr6, kundalini and jv17. I'm really in love with this lens.

Awesome shots, Invisible! First and fifth are my faves, but all are superb! :thumbup:

Ooh, I've actually been in some of those places. Very cool, you've done a very good job making detailed, yet not-at-all distracting wide angle shots.

Wow... sweet... Love all your images. I don't know why but #4 looks edible. It's like a nice piece of chocolate or cake.

All these shots just scream detail. 3 and 4 are just great. What lens did you use for this?

All these shots just scream detail. 3 and 4 are just great. What lens did you use for this?

invisible said:
After waiting for a good 3-4 months, I was able to get a hold of the perennially backordered Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X lens. For my first outing with it, I decided to go back to a familiar place: the Manitoba Legislature, a landmark building here in Winnipeg.

p

These look great If this had been available when I bought my Sigma 10-20, I'm not sure which I'd have bought. I love the UWA. Have fun with yours!

Whoa, ladies and gentlemen... Thanks so much from me and my lens!

I don't know why but #4 looks edible. It's like a nice piece of chocolate or cake.
I'll give you a slice if you give me some of what you're taking.

I LOOOVVEEE 5. It hits something emotionally in me. Dark, mysterious but yet bathed in yellow light.
:confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back