Mansion night shot...

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here a shot i took just up my street. This mansion is huge, I believe parts of Duece Bigalow Male Gigalow were filmed here, so thats what i have heard. Anyways the scan is horrible so it came out pretty bad quality. It was actually really really dark at the time but the moon was shining through the clouds just enough and i took a super long exposure(forgot length). There was originaly a large blue streak on the right side of the picture but i tried to crop most of it out without taking too much of the picture out. Anyways comments good or bad are appreciated.

mansion.jpg

Its hard to know what the unscanned version looks like... but from what I see here if the contrast was better and less noise (again hard to tell with it being scanned) it would look really nice!

Its hard to know what the unscanned version looks like... but from what I see here if the contrast was better and less noise (again hard to tell with it being scanned) it would look really nice!

are you thinking more contrast or less? The noise is from the scan, its not that bad on the real print.

I'm guessing if the noise is from the print then so is the "fade" look and the contrast is fine... I love the tree in the corner, it frames the shot nicely, and the sky with the moon is beautiful

I'm guessing if the noise is from the print then so is the "fade" look and the contrast is fine... I love the tree in the corner, it frames the shot nicely, and the sky with the moon is beautiful

there was more to the tree and it looked better, but like i said there was this blue streak on the right side that i cropped out.

I wish you had a better scanner, or a digital camera! So many of your pictures look like they would be awesome if we could only see them clearly :)

I wish you had a better scanner, or a digital camera! So many of your pictures look like they would be awesome if we could only see them clearly :)
Thanks! Ya i wish that too, i am thinking maybe next time ill have the put the photos on a disc so they are already scanned, or take them somewhere that has a nice scanner. I have no money though:(

Most reactions

Back