MANTAS FRISBI

AckleyImproved

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a couple from today....

Dog has had Photoshop contrast and highlights/shadows etc slightly modified..

Rose and Mantis just contrast changed..

For some reason I enjoy this look of picture... Just surreal....

Any feed back and questions will be gladly answered...

Darn twig in the dog photo!!!

Its a shame about quality loss from reducing file size!

Oh yeah.. critise the dog picture please.... other one is just there cause I like it!!!! and had to share!

Ackley Improved

IMG_1459f.jpg

IMG_1475f.jpg

I understand why you like the dog photo, AckleyImproved: you caught a lucky moment here.

It is a bit busy in the background, though, what with the house still in focus, the clothes line with drying washing and all that, all of it slanted a bit - if that were all blurred, and the dog's action came out into the foreground, it would be special. The way it is - sorry to be saying so, but this was originally in Critique and you asked for some critique on it - it is more like a - very lucky indeed, but - snapshot. Please don't hate me for my words now... I understand why you like this photo very much! And your dog looks quite special, mind! It's a beautiful animal!

Hi

Thanks for the feedback..... I like the look of busy... There is so much going on in the picture that you are constantly looking all around at different aspects. AS a matter of fact the wind blew the clothes line around because I wanted more clothes in the photo!

We could have taken the litle bugger to the park to get the picture, but that isnt what I wanted.....

The straight lines of the house and shed boards give some direction.... certainly the shed giving perspective!!!

I see you picked up on the slant in my picture....... Wouldnt think anyone would notice.... Nice one!!!! WIll fix now

This was not a lucky snap shot..... I had about 10 atempts (dog whos name is kingswood decided he had had enough of playing), with two being good!

With my photography I try to get away from the cliche of the standard picture.... Well what I mean is make it different!!

If I were to do it again, I would climb up a ladder high.... then capture kingswood catching the frisbi with a plain background on the grass.... but keep all other features in the picture as well....

Anymore feedback....... critise my work.. it will only make it better!!
Ackley

Most reactions

Back