Marble Arch Tower

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been set a task by the guy i'm currently working for to shoot the marble arch tower in central London. If I can produce suitable results I may be on the recieving end of an expenses paid trip to the channel islands to shoot architecture.

This is one of the shots I took last night, sadly the building is pretty dull so I had to try numerous things to liven it up.. I like the slightly crazy angle but I thought I'd see what you guys think:

marblearchtower1copy.jpg

Any comments are welcome and it's OK to edit as well should you feel the need :wink:

wow this picture is very impressive! I love the colours here and the sky with a tiny bit of clouds. The angle for me is really neat here :)

Yup, like the colours and the angle. I'm wondering how it'd look if you were to crop it so there wasn't any sky. Make it really abstract.
You've certainly made it look interesting to me.

Love the angle, and the composition is PERFECT.

Great shot. I love the angle.

Heh thanks guys and girls, thats encouraging.. I'll use this one in the few I submit to the architect then.

Here is another from slightly earlier in the day:

marblearchtower2copy.jpg

I really like that second one. In fact, I think I may like it more. Nice blue there. It's almost perfect. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back