TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

It's time for another great challenge sponsored by Lensbabies. The March '05 Photo Challenge theme is "Balance". The winner of this month's challenge will get an original Lensbaby selective focus SLR lens from Lensbabies.com. Please feel free to visit the lensebabies site in order to learn all about what a Lensbaby is.

Please read the following! If you don't read the following carefully your photo may not be included in the voting process:
The deadline for submissions is March 31.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

abacoian said:
could someone give me some tips or ideas about "balance" picture please?

Thank you

img4408.jpg

:wink:

abacoian said:
could someone give me some tips or ideas about "balance" picture please?

Thank you

Lol...now if we did that...youd take our ideas ;)

Just try different things, people...animals....plants? flora in general...maybe even buildings :)

Good topic, Balance – Equilibrium - Poise - Steadiness – this can mean balance in nature, artistry, ying vs yang, architecture, people, animals,

What is so interesting is that what is in balance to one person, might not be to another.

Great topic, I'm thinking of entering this month.
I was just wondering what the policy is on Photoshop. Are we allowed to edit our photo? Although thinking about it now, from last months voting, I think some of them must have been photoshopped. But just for clarification could someone let me know?

Thanks.

Meysha said:
Great topic, I'm thinking of entering this month.
I was just wondering what the policy is on Photoshop. Are we allowed to edit our photo? Although thinking about it now, from last months voting, I think some of them must have been photoshopped. But just for clarification could someone let me know?

Thanks.

I think it kind of depends on how much photoshopping you do. Adjusting colors, levels, contrast and some sharpening should be OK. Get heavy on the special effects and I think your chances of winning are going to drop. I could be wrong.

Steve

I think its totally up to you...but people wont vote for a picture what is practically just photoshop...but you can still submit it me thinks...

The trick might be to improve your ps skills to the point where people cant tell whats ps'ed and whats natural. :0)

Don't try this at home:

Photo link removed. :blushing:

Opps. Guess I was in too much of a hurry.

Is this supposed to be a submission??? If so you need to scroll back up to the original post and read through the instrustions...your submission is not supposed to be one that has been posted on the forum...you must email them to TwistMyArm.

link removed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back